January 30, 2023
New Era x Politics Atlanta Braves 59FIFTY Fitted Hat
Toasted Peanut/Front Door Red
or 4 interest-free payments of $13.50 with
This edition of Fitted Fridays takes us back down to Georgia, the birthplace of Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola was actually born in Atlanta, Georgia, in 1886 by Dr. John Stith Pemberton, a local pharmacist. Stith produced the syrup for Coca-Cola and carried it in a jug down the street to Jacobs' Pharmacy, where it was sampled and eventually put on sale for five cents a glass as a soda fountain drink.
- 100% Polyester
- Atlanta Braves cap logo on front
- Tonal New Era flag side embroidery
- 1992 World Series side patch
- Flat MLB logo on back
- White sweatband/Burgundy undervisor
- Politics hat pin included
- Sneaker Politics exclusive
- Color: Toasted Peanut/Front Door Red
THIS ITEM IS A RELEASE DATE PRODUCT. ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. NO CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.