Saint Alfred proudly partners with adidas Consortium on their first collaborative effort.
Saint Alfred chose to reinterpret the adidas Gazelle for its classic aesthetic and design. Inspired by fall in Chicago, Saint Alfred references the season's natural color palette and considered weather-resistant material make-up.
The Gazelle's off-white upper, including the lateral and medial adidas three-stripes, is constructed with a natural premium suede that has been treated with a water-repellent finish. The interior collar lining, heel mustache, and tongue are crafted with a smooth leather. The soft leather tongue features a gusset to keep the interior dry. The entire inner lining is reinforced with a GORE-TEX membrane. The Gazelle, known for having one of the best silhouettes in footwear, is minimally reworked and upgraded with considered materials for fall.
Timeless style and an understated minimalist approach to design and curation. Saint Alfred Please Believe.
- off-white natural premium suede upper with water repellent treatment
- off-white soft leather on tongue, heel mustache, and collar lining
- GORE-TEX® lined for full water resistance and maximum breathability
- tongue gusset to prevent water from entering through eyelets
- small GORE-TEX® metal badge on lateral sides
- co-branded tongue labels
- adidas Consortium branded leather insole
- rubber outsole
- waxed cotton laces